PARKING AND TRANSIT
One of the best things about living in Downtown Orlando is the convenient location. UnionWest is within a 10-15 minute walk of the Central Business District, Orlando City Hall, Orange County Courthouse, Orlando City Soccer Stadium and Church Street Entertainment District. This is similar to walking across the UCF East Campus.
STUDENT RESIDENT PARKING
Residents of UnionWest have the opportunity to use assigned, 24-hour parking spaces in a designated area of the privately managed UnionWest garage, which is attached to the building and provides convenient and controlled access to the student housing.
Creative Village is designed as a multi-modal, transit oriented development. In addition to walking, there are multiple ways to get around:
- The free LYMMO Lime Line bus circulator runs through Creative Village and connects to the Central Business District and Thornton Park.
- The free SWAN Shuttle (Shuttling with Autonomous Navigation) is a City of Orlando autonomous vehicle pilot program, powered by Beep.
- SunRail is just a few short blocks away with connections to AdventHealth, Orlando Regional Medical Center and the greater Central Florida Region.
- Electric scooters and ride sharing services, such as Uber and Lyft, are prevalent in Downtown Orlando and Creative Village.
- For students, UCF provides free direct bus connection to the UCF East Campus.