PARKING AND TRANSIT
One of the key benefits of being in Downtown Orlando is location! The Central Business District, Orlando City Hall, Orange County Courthouse, Orlando City Soccer Stadium and Church Street Entertainment District are all within a 10–15 minute walk of UnionWest… which happens to be similar to walking across the current UCF East Campus.
UnionWest includes a convenient 600-space integrated parking garage for guests, student residents and the general public located at 610 Federal Street. Pop in for a cup of coffee or a sandwich, and the first 30 minutes are free. Stay a little longer, and the retailers may validate your parking. Operating hours for guest and public parking are 7 AM–11 PM daily.
STUDENT RESIDENT PARKING
Residents of UnionWest have the opportunity to use assigned, 24-hour parking spaces in a designated area of the privately-managed UnionWest garage, which is attached to the building and provides convenient and controlled access to the student housing.
- The UnionWest resident rate is currently $110 per space per month, which is below market for the downtown area.
- Parking rates in Downtown Orlando currently range from $125 to $175 per space per month for 24-hour reserved parking.
- Parking reservations are being taken on a “first come” basis. The parking garage is managed by Platinum Parking and reservations, contracts and payments are made directly with Platinum Parking.
- For inquiries:
Creative Village is designed as a multi-modal, transit oriented development. In addition to walking, there are multiple ways to get around:
- The free LYMMO Lime Line bus circulator runs through Creative Village and connects to the Central Business District and Thornton Park.
- SunRail is just a few short blocks away with connections to AdventHealth (formerly Florida Hospital), Orlando Regional Medical Center and the greater Central Florida Region.
- Electric scooters and ride sharing services, such as Uber and Lyft, are prevalent in Downtown Orlando and Creative Village.
- For students, UCF provides free direct bus connection to the UCF East Campus.